PEPPERL+FUCHS HOT SALE Switch Amplifier KCD2-SON-Ex1.R3 Intrinsic Safety Barriers Isolated Barriers K-System short LT & Competitive Price
PEPPERL+FUCHS Switch Amplifier KCD2-SON-Ex1.R3 Intrinsic Safety Barriers Isolated Barriers K-System
Switch Amplifier KCD2-SON-Ex1.R3
· 1-channel isolated barrier
· 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
· Dry contact or NAMUR input
· Application-specific outputs
· Usable as signal splitter (1 input and 2 outputs)
· 2 passive transistor outputs (resistive)
· Line fault transparency (LFT)
· Housing width 12.5 mm
· Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications. The device transfers digital signals from NAMUR sensors or dry contacts from the hazardous area to the non-hazardous area.
The input controls two passive transistor outputs with a resistive output characteristic.
The outputs have three defined states: 1- signal = 100 Kilohm... 600 Kilohm , 0-signal = 19 Kilohm and fault > 100 Kilohm .
This output characteristic offers line fault transparency on the signal lines. Via switches the mode of operation can be reversed and the line fault detection can be switched off.
A fault is signalized by LEDs and a separate collective error message output.