PEPPERL+FUCHS Special Offer Switch Amplifier KFD2-ST3-Ex2 Intrinsic Safety Barriers Isolated Barriers K-System
PEPPERL+FUCHS Switch Amplifier KFD2-ST3-Ex2 Intrinsic Safety Barriers Isolated Barriers K-System
Switch Amplifier KFD2-ST3-Ex2
· 2-channel isolated barrier
· 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
· Dry contact or NAMUR inputs
· Active transistor output
· Line fault detection (LFD)
· Reversible mode of operation
· Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications. The device transfers digital signals (NAMUR sensors or dry contacts) from a hazardous area to a safe area.
Each input controls an active transistor output. Via switches the mode of operation can be reversed and the line fault detection can
be switched off. A fault is signalized by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44 and a separate collective error message output.