HONEYWELL Hot Sell GasAlert Extreme 115054-L3 Original With Good Price
Designed with durability and comfort in mind, this gas detector monitors for any single gas hazard within its wide range of available toxic gas models.
Features & Benefits
· Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
· Secure and accurate history with datalogging option
· Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
· Size:1.1 x 2.0 x 3.75 in./ 2.8 x 5.0 x 9.5 cm
· Weight:2.9 oz./ 82 g
· Alarms: visual, vibrating, audible (95dB)- Low, High, TWA and STEL
· Tests: Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous)
· Pump: Compatible with the Sampler motorized pump
· Typical battery life:1.5 year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V battery
Long-term solution Designed with durability and comfort in mind,
the GasAlert Extreme reliably monitors for any single gas hazard within its wide range of available toxic gas models.
With easy on/off operation, this single gas detector offers extended longevity with a field-replaceable battery and sensor.
Calibration is a simple automatic procedure and is compatible with BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system.
A wide range of user options, multilanguage display and datalogging functionality make the GasAlert Extreme an ideal solution for many applications.