Fluke 902 FC True-RMS HVAC Clamp Meter 100% New & Original with very competitive price and One year Warranty
- Product description
- Contact us
Fluke 902 FC True-RMS HVAC Clamp Meter 100% New & Original
with very competitive price and One year Warranty
* A wireless Connect®-enabled clamp meter designed specifically for the needs of HVAC technicians
* Offers 200 µA DC current measurements to measure flame rod
* Extends resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60kΩ
* Captures flue gas temperature
* Measures start and run motor capacitors
* Measures variable frequency drive performance
Product overview: 902 FC True-RMS HVAC Clamp Meter
902 FC True-RMS HVAC Clamp Meter helps HVAC technicians work more efficiently on the work site.
The 902 FC Clamp Meter, with Connect wireless connectivity, can help HVAC technicians improve productivity in the field.
The rugged dual-rated CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V meter equips you to perform many essential HVAC system measurements:
microamps for testing pilot light sensors; resistance up to 60 kΩ; AC current and AC/DC voltage; capacitance; and contact temperature,
all with just one tool. Plus its small form factor makes it easy to hang on to and navigate in tight work spaces.
Part of the Connect wireless family
As part of the Connect family, the 902 FC can transmit measurements to a smartphone or tablet for later, detailed analysis. No need to write down the results.
Trend and monitor measurements live on your phone screen, and upload those measurements to the cloud.
Combine measurement data from multiple Connect test tools to create and share reports from the job site via email,
and collaborate in real time with other colleagues with ShareLive™ video calls or email.
The 902 FC can also decrease the frequency of wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) when working on high voltage/current panels.
Simply turn off the panel. Verify that it is de-energized using standard safety procedures.
Place the clamp and synch it to a smartphone. Close the panel, reenergize it, and take measurements from a safe distance.
Other useful features:
* Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
* Large, easy-to-read backlit display improves readings in low light settings
* Connects to your smartphone via Connect so you can read measurements at a safer distance
* Measures AC current to 600 A and AC and DC voltage to 600 V
* Measures capacitance to 1000 µF and DC current to 200 µA
* Measures temperature from -10 °C to 400 °C (14 °F to 752 °F)
* Offers True-RMS voltage and current measurements to accurately measure non-linear signals
* Measures resistance to 60 kΩ
* Offers Min/Max recording to capture variations automatically
* Runs on two AA alkaline batteries