YOKOGAWA Brand new Oxygen Analyzers Integral Oxygen Analyzer ZR202 Made in Japan
- Product description
- Contact us
YOKOGAWA Integral Oxygen Analyzer ZR202
The EXAxt ZR202 transmitter / detector combines benefits of the ZR402 remote analyzer and the ZR22 detector into an intelligent,
rebuildable, low-cost measurement device for in-situ humidity measurement. This smart probe features a local LCD display
and infrared push-button operation for local adjustment of the instrument and calibration control.
HART communication protocol allows easy configuration of the instrument as well as up to the second information
on all process variables and diagnostic tools.
The Yokogawa ZR202 smart probe offers customers a lower cost of product ownership by significantly reducing
installation costs from tubing, wiring and conduit.
* Infra-red switch operation
* HART communication for configuration
* Integrated automatic calibration available
* Integral design can reduce installation costs
* Allows replacement of Zirconia cell and heater in the field
* Can measure either oxygen concentration or humidity
* ZR202S-A (ATEX); Ex d IIB + H2 T2 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T300°C Db
* ZR202S-B (FM); Class I, Division1, Groups B, C and D
* ZR202S-C (CSA); Class I, Division1, Groups B, C and D
* ZR202S-D (IECEx); Ex d IIB + H2 T2 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T300°C Db
* ZR202S-K (KOSHA); Ex d IIB + H2, T2
Model ZR22S and ZR202S Explosion-proof Direct In Situ Zirconia Oxygen Analyzers
Two types are available explosion-proof direct in situ zirconia oxygen analyzer. Model ZR22S/ZR402G is a
separate type which consists of the ZR22S explosionproof detector and the ZR402G non-explosion-proof converter.
Model ZR202S is an integrated type which combines a probe and a converter. Separate and integrated type
Zirconia oxygen analyzers do not need a sampling device, and allow direct installation of the probe in the wall
of a flue or furnace to measure the concentration of oxygen in the stack gas.
The converter displays the cell temperature and cell emf in addition to the oxygen concentration.
This analyzer is most suitable for monitoring combustion
and controlling the low-oxygen combustion of various industrial furnaces in explosive atmosphere at petroleum refinery,
petrochemical plant, and natural gas plant.