SIEMENS Hot Sale SITRANS FS230 Process Instrumentation Flow Measurement Ultrasonic Clamp-on Brand New with very competitive price
SIEMENS SITRANS FS230 Process Instrumentation
Flow Measurement Ultrasonic Clamp-on Brand New with very competitive price
The SITRANS FS230 digital clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter is a process-optimizing solution for measuring flow in virtually any liquid application.
Designed to provide both exceptional performance and outstanding cost savings, the FS230 is an ideal fit for many industries
requiring high-quality liquid flow measurement. The SITRANS FS230 flow system consists of a SITRANS FST030 transmitter paired
with SITRANS FSS200 clamp-on ultrasonic sensors, which are available in three different models:
WideBeam® (High-Precision), Universal and High-Temperature.
One of the world’s first digital ultrasonic flow systems, the FS230 features among others:
* Market-leading accuracy and repeatability – accuracy of 0.5 to 1% of flow rate and repeatability of 0.25% according to ISO 11631
* Best-in-class 100 Hz data update rate – detects even the smallest, most rapid fluctuations in flow
* Digital Sensor Link (DSL) – digitizes the signal at the earliest stage of measurement for a strong signal-to-noise ratio and high-precision measurement
* Simplified installation – multiple setup wizards guide you through every step of commissioning
* Easy-to-use Human Machine Interface (HMI) – fully graphical display with simple menu navigation
and the option to display up to 6 customizable parameters at once
± 0.5 ... 1 % for velocities above 0.3 m/s and >10 diameters straight run
± 0.25 % (based on ISO 11631)
Pipe size range
12.7 ... 10 m (0.5 ... 394")
Wall thickness range
0.64 ... 76.2 mm (0.025 ... 3.0")
Any sonically conductive material (steel, plastic, aluminum, glass, cement, ductile iron, copper)
SITRANS FS230 standard functions are suitable for a wide variety of liquid applications, including the following:
SITRANS FS230 hydrocarbon functions are ideal for applications carrying crude oil, refined petroleum or liquefied gas.