SIEMENS Hot Sale SITRANS P320/420 Process Instrumentation Pressure Measurement Brand new with Very Competitive Price
SIEMENS SITRANS P320/420 Process Instrumentation Pressure Measurement
SITRANS P320/420 is the first pressure transmitter on the market to feature remote safety handling.
The instruments’ remote safety handling via SIMATIC PDM saves time during SIL commissioning: rather than
manually attending to each individual device across a facility,
operators can program transmitters from the control room. This reduces the commissioning time in applications requiring functional safety.
What´s more both pressure transmitters have an increased proof test interval over other devices on the market.
With testing periods of up to fifteen years rather than every two they are lowering maintenance costs significantly.
* Reduced commissioning time due to remote safety handling
* Suitable for harsh conditions due to robust materials
* User-friendly due to clear and large display and diagnostic icons acc. to NAMUR NE107 and a quick start wizard
* Maintenance cost reduction due to proof test interval up to 15 years
* Fast reaction and optimized processes due to reduced response time
0,065 % (SITRANS P320), 0,04 % (SITRANS P420)
down to 105 ms
≤ 0.125 % / 5 years
from 20 mbar to 700 bar
Measured medium temperature
-40 °C to +100 °C
ATEX, IEC EX, FM, CSA, NEPSI and others
Developed according to IEC 61508 standards
4…20 mA/ HART, PROFIBUS PA (in preparation), FOUNDATION Fieldbus (in preparation)
Stainless steel, Hastelloy, Tantalum, Monel, Gold
Range of application
The devices are suited for applications where safety is critical: in industries such as chemical, oil and gas, and power generation.