In Stock testo 270 - Cooking oil tester Order-Nr. 0563 2750 Brand New With very Competitive price and One year Warranty
Testo 270 - Cooking oil tester
Order-Nr. 0563 2750
* Capacitive oil sensor from Testo, together with its needs-based design, make it possible to
take measurements in hot oil (user is protected from the heat of the deep fat fryer)
* IP 65: protected against water jets without a protective cover
* Clear, visual alarm indication via highly-visible alarm backlight in traffic light colours
* Washable case for hygienically stowing away at the application site
A visual or odour check is not sufficient to verify whether the quality of the cooking oil is still good.
Chain restaurateurs with the testo 270 cooking oil tester only need to change the cooking oil once critical TPM values are reached.
This saves them from changing the cooking oil more frequently than is necessary, enabling them to also
benefit from the associated cost savings.
Change cooking oil at the right time and save money: the testo 270 enables you to work more reliably, intuitively and efficiently.
You will find this cooking oil tester to be a competent assistant, helping you achieve impeccable quality assurance when it comes to your frying processes.
Easy cooking oil monitoring using the testo 270 will enable you to comply with critical TPM values and to change the oil at just the right time.
With the testo 270 you can take measurements directly in hot oil in a variety of deep fat fryers without any waiting time.
The cooking oil tester offers numerous advantages, such as a removable, dishwasher-safe case, an unbreakable oil sensor, easy 3-button operation and lots more.
All the advantages of the testo 270 cooking oil tester at a glance
* Simple: self-explanatory operation with 3-level alarm backlight.
Testo's capacitive oil sensor makes it possible to carry out back-to-back measurements in hot fat, even without needing to wait for the cooking oil tester to cool down .
* Accurate: calibration possible at the measuring location using the reference oil
* Robust: the fibreglass housing is extremely impact-resistant. Moreover, the oil sensor is embedded in a metal casing and is therefore unbreakable.
In accordance with protection class IP65, it is protected against water jets and can be washed under running water
* Reliable: users are protected from the heat of the cooking oil thanks to the measuring instrument's ergonomic design
* Clear: %TPM shown on the large display, along with unambiguous signalling function of the display illumination in traffic light colours
(red, yellow and green); Hold and Auto-Hold function for the reading display
|Temperature - PTC|
+40 to +200 °C
|TPM - Capacitive|
0.0 to 40.0 % TPM
±2 % TPM (+40 to +190 °C)
*typically, based on Testo in-house reference, at an ambient temperature of 25 °C
0.5 % TPM (+40 to +190 °C)
|General technical data|
0 to +90 %RH
Approx. 30 s
170 x 50 x 300 ((LxWxH))
0 to +50 °C
TPE/PC + ABS/PC + ABS + 10% GF
Length probe shaft
Length probe shaft tip
Diameter probe shaft
Diameter probe shaft tip
Upper and lower TPM limit value freely adjustable, visual alarm via 3-colour display backlighting (green, orange, red), values and illumination flash in the display until the measurement is ended (Auto Hold)
2 batteries type micro AAA 1.5 V (LR03)
at 20 °C approx. 25 h continuous operation (corresponds to approx. 500 measurements ), without display lighting
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
-20 to +70 °C
+40 to +200 °C
testo 830-T4 - Infrared thermometer
testo 805 i - infrared thermometer with smartphone operation
testo 826-T2 - Infrared thermometer
testo 831 - Infrared thermometer
testo 835-T1 - Infrared thermometer
testo 835-T2 - Infrared thermometer
testo 835-H1 - Infrared thermometer plus moisture measuring
testo 805 - Infrared thermometer with protective case
testo 805 - infrared thermometer
testo 830-T2 kit - Infrared thermometer
Set testo 830-T4 - Infrared thermometer
Set with testo 831 and testo 106 infrared thermometer
testo 926 - Temperature meter
Testo TopSafe protective case
testo 270 - Cooking oil tester